Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment in Central Florida
- The Culligan® Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System can be maintenance-free with the Culligan Privilege Program. Only Culligan can offer you that. We also offer elegant designer faucets in a variety of styles to match any kitchen. Don't want an extra faucet? Let the Culligan® ClearLink PRO™ accessory elimate the need for one!
- Reduce harmful impurities like lead, radium, aesthetic chlorine, hexavalent chromium (chromium-6), and arsenic.*
- Save money compared to buying single-serve bottles from the store.
- Go Green by eliminating wasteful plastic bottles
- Improve the taste of coffee, tea, powdered drinks, soups, recipes and baby formula
- Free up valuable refrigerator space by eliminating bulky pitchers and bottled water
- Meets strict standards of the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) and the International Water Quality Association (WQA). Culligan water systems are third-party certified to perform as promised and are backed by one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry
Culligan® Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System
Water quality can differ from town to town. With this in mind, Culligan developed the innovative under-sink Culligan Aqua-Cleer®, one of the most advanced advanced Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration Systems with over 13 specialty cartridges which filter an array of different substances from your water so we are able to meet the individual needs of your family.
*impurities may not be in your water
Lead pipes are the main contributor to high lead levels...Read More
Lead rarely occurs naturally in water; it usually gets into the water from the delivery system. Lead pipes are the main contributor to high lead levels in tap water. Other sources include parts of the water delivery system such as lead solder used to join copper pipes, brass in faucets, coolers, and valves. Let your Culligan Man recommend a water solution to solve your lead problem.
Chromium 6 is suspected of being a carcinogen...Read More
Chromium-6 (or hexavalent chromium) has recently been discovered in limited amounts in some water supplies. Chromium-6 is suspected of being a carcinogen, and should not be ingested at amounts above the federally mandated limits. We have never been alarmists, but if you are concerned about the quality of the water you drink, you might want to consider a reverse osmosis system. Reverse Osmosis is the only readily available system that reduces Chromium-6.
Chlorine is one of the most commonly...Read More
Chlorine is one of the most commonly water disinfectants used by water companies. However, it can leave an unpleasant taste in your water when it reaches your home. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water solution is right for your home!
Water that tastes salty could be...Read More
Water that tastes salty could be caused by sulfate concentration levels and geographic tendencies. Luckily, Culligan can remove the salty taste from your water. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water solution is right for your home!
Bitter tasting water is often caused...Read More
Bitter tasting water is often caused when the pH of your water is out-of-sync. Culligan has the equipment to fix the bitterness in your water. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water solution is right for your home!
Arsenic can occur natural or...Read More
Arsenic can occur natural or can be a byproduct of the agricultural industry. In some cases, high arsenic levels can have negative effects on your health. Let your Culligan Man recommend a water solution to correct your arsenic problem.